at HKS Security
Do you have a background in policing or security?
HKS Security is experiencing rapid growth and we are on the lookout for new team members who are committed to excellence.
To join our security team, you must also be honest and professional in nature, good at following direction, and understand the importance of putting the customer first.
Are You Our Next Hire?
Security Professional Responsibilities:
- Patrol building perimeters and premises (On foot if necessary and in vehicle)
- Notate the entry and exit of employees, visitors, and other individuals
- Direct visitors to reception and log their entry to the premises
- Monitor surveillance systems and review footage (if necessary)
- Respond to alarms and calls of security concern
- Keep daily logs of activities and and address any issues
- Answer phones and respond to other inquiries at the security desk
- Alert authorities if needed for security breaches or emergencies
- Address any infractions of building rules and/or forward them to the appropriate level of management
- High school diploma or GED program completion
- Alberta Security Guard Training - Must be validated and current
- Criminal record check required
- Driver's abstract required (if hired for driving)
- Shift work (including nights)
*Medical, drug, or physical tests may be required as well as a valid driver's license depending on the position.
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Able to multi-task